India love to Eat and travel. We have blended these two quintessential Indian traits into one and We are announcing a fresh Contest Called ‘Food on the Go’. The contest has been organised to commemorate the “World Food Day” falling this 16th October. Participants have to upload clicks and get maximum likes on the Facebook page of TriporTrap.
Detailed guidelines are as follows:-
Rules for Participants:
- Contest period- October 12 to October 15, 2013 and Contest is to commemorate “World Food Day” to be celebrated on 16th October.
- Upload on our Facebook page or Inbox us at firstname.lastname@example.org, any Random/Amateur Photograph of participant along with Food available on Highway/Streets/Outdoors or Traveling.
- This Contest is exclusively for Facebook fan of TriporTrap.com
- Uploaded/ In-boxed image should have few lines with description about where & when the image was captured.
- After Scrutiny, we will put that image in Our Contest Album on Facebook. Once your image is updated in our album “Contest- Food on the Go- Entries”, you may tag your friends & family to get maximum likes.
- Every Voter has to do these two actions- A.) Like TriporTrap.com’s Official Facebook page. B.) Like Your uploaded picture.
(Please note that vote will be counted only when the voter likes our Facebook page & As per Facebook algorithm, sharing and commenting by your friends on your Entry; enhances the chance to get votes from friends of friend)
- Last date to submit your entry- October 15, Midnight.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- The criteria for judgement will be 50% dependent on the number of votes & 50% on our management’s decision.
Rules for Uploaded Images:
- Photographs must be in digital format. Only online entries will be eligible. No print or film submissions will be accepted for entry into this contest.
- Format: JPEG or JPG
- No details of the participant (example- name, copyright mark etc) should be visible anywhere on the photograph.
- All work MUST be original. Plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- The photograph must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the organizers, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
- You may adjust and edit your images to optimize the photograph. Only basic aspects such as cropping, brightness, contrast, and colour balance can be adjusted.
- Colour and B+W images may be submitted.
The Best entry will be featured on both our Blog Page & as our Cover Picture on Facebook on the 16th of October, World Food Day and Best entry winner will get surprise discount voucher from the management!
So, Go on and Upload your photo which you clicked while traveling!