TriporTrap.com presents “India been there, seen that” travelogue contest. The travelogue contest is a major attraction for bloggers who just love to travel and explore. Lets not miss a chance to grab this exciting opportunity and who knows, anyone can be lucky enough to get their hands on such exciting prizes.
Rules and Regulations
1. The contest is valid for persons residing in India.
2. There is no limit to travelogues a participant can write but make sure that all your travelogues are on different destinations and contain original work.
3. All Entries will have joint copyrights of http://triportrap.com/ and the participant.
4. Decisions announced by Triportrap.com will be final and no requests/complaints will be entertained once the winners are announced.
5. We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the contest if circumstances demand.
6. Any legal initiation will subject to the jurisdiction of the Ludhiana Courts.
By participating in “India- Been there, Seen that” Travelogue Contest, participant agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions mentioned above.
Triportrap.com don’t believe in number game so all the prizes are overlapping!! You never know you might alone hit the bull’s eye and grab all segment of prizes.
Canon Digital Camera – It will be the proud possession of Mega Prize winner. This camera will help you to shoot videos, images and capture the essence of your next trip.
Indian Travelling Guide Book – Namely “Highway on My Plate: The Indian Guide to Roadside Eating” by Rocky Singh and Mayur Sharma. This book is ideal for those who don’t want to miss out on the diverse cuisines that India offers, and are looking for the perfect guide to good eating. This Book will be awarded to 3 Travelogue Entries who had included Roads/Highways, Road Trips or Road side eateries in the story.
Affiliation for a year with TripOrTrap.com: 5 most appreciated Travel Blogs will have chance to be an affiliate for a year with TriporTrap.com. Any article submitted in this period, subject to Terms & conditions, will make them earn USD 20.00 per article.
What should be the part of your Travelogue?
• Your own personal travel experience.
• Memorable and good-to-share travel pics! (The limit is 5 pics per travelogue)
• Review about the hotel or accommodation you stayed in.
• Detailed coverage of the place (Let us be there virtually!)
• Interesting places to visit and important monuments and symbols etc. (Period! Yup that’s the idea)
• Things to do & what must not to miss out (Hang out places- Place which are icing on cake)
• Food & Cuisines, also notable restaurants & eat-out points.
• How to reach & direction of the places. ( Be our Guide)
How to enter the Contest
Submit your entries to : http://www.triportrap.com/travelogue